HOW TO DECIDE WHAT TO THROW AWAY
If you like to hold onto things, try these steps to help declutter your life:
1. Pick one section a day to tackle. For example, this might be your shoes or office.
2. Ask yourself if you want to keep something and create 3 piles: yes, no, and maybe.
3. Get rid of your no's and set aside your yes's. Your maybe pile should be considered carefully. If the item is useful and you need it - keep it. If you are keeping it because you might use it but never have, consider getting rid of it.
4. Do this for each category in your home that needs decluttering.
5. Throw items away, donate to charity, or sell some for some extra cash.
If you need assistance, please contact Bio-One. We help with these situations on a daily basis, and we can connect you with tools that can help. We are on standby 24/7/365.